Older People Speak Out established in 1993 and our members include qualified people from various professions as individuals or like minded organisations.
OPSO promotes the previously unrecognised contribution older people make to the stability of society.
OPSO achieves their goals by …
- Providing the opportunities for people to be heard by stakeholders in government, business and the professions.
- Encouraging members of the media to portray older people as contributing individuals rather than outdated stereotypes.
- Helping businesses focus on the real needs of the older market.
- Reaching out to people in rural and remote areas to ensure their voice is heard.
- Keeping lines of communication with younger people open for our mutual benefit.
- Demonstrating how to bring about positive changes within the community.