If you would like to become a member of OPSO, you can download an Membership Application Form’17.
The Annual membership fee is only $10.
We welcome you to become a member of Older People Speak Out. We are an independent, free-spirited group with the experience, knowledge and qualifications to speak out on older people’s issues without fear or favour.
OPSO is an all-volunteer group of retired and semi-retired professionals who advocate on behalf of Seniors – Australians aged over 50.
Your Membership fee helps support OPSO continue the work started by our founder Val French AM, to speak out for Older People and let their voice be heard.
We offer you in return:
- The opportunity to send us your article, and/or news to add to our newsletter
- Be advised when the television or radio stations are looking for someone to interview, in a hurry, for a specific topic they are interested in for the news.
- We are here to listen to you, and want to hear if you have any concerns that we might be able to help you with, or refer you to the right people.
- Invitation to attend our Media Awards usually held in November in Brisbane
- Invitation to attend any forums or events being held by OPSO
- Receive a copy of our Newsletter
If you are paying by cheque or money order please send your completed form to:
PO Box 1037
Mount Gravatt QLD 4122